How do I get rid of roaches?

Kathy Gunter LawDeanna NassarJessica VanderVeen

• Deanna Nassar

get set for a long fight. You can start off with bombs and repeat in 4weeks. After you sweep up and clean. In out of way places that kids and pets can't get to, sprinkle borax. Get Hot Shot and spray around base board, windows, light and switch recepticles, and cabinets. Keep any food products in tightly sealed containers or better, if you have space, keep them in fridge. Take trash out nightly. Get rid of paper bags, they love them; also shelving paper.

• Rose

Thank you for your information. I was reading in bed at 1 a.m. when a 2 inch Roach dropped from my bedroom ceiling missing me by about 6 inches. I call these suckers "The Transformers" because you can actually see their creepy leg joints (for lack of a better word) 1 inch off the floor. Anyway, I couldn't figure out where this suicide bomber came from. The only way it could have dropped like that is if it came in through my new ceiling fan. If that weren't bad enough, they seem to be taking a power nap when you think they're dead! They just flip over & run towards you claiming their home. I have 3 small dogs & am very careful with pest control. I have found that Diatomaceous Earth works well but it's sandy & my husband doesn't like the "beach effect." Thank you!

• Kathy Gunter Law

Boric Acid is probably the best but not recommended if you have pets or children. Diatomaceous Earth, food grade, will be best if you do have them.