How can I make a drawer to put under my bed for bedroom storage?

DesertRoseUnique Creations By AnitaVicky Transue
+1

• Nan W.

Hi! I simply used these! East peasy... and they have sliders on the bottom

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FY0LVLS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Vicky Transue

I have several under bed storage units from amazon. They work well and they were super cheap. For the price, it wasn't worth my time to try and make something. Also, they are very lightweight. Basically, rip-stop nylon on a frame. They collapse and don't take up much room when folded down. Quite a selection on amazon. Be sure to measure the height of the space under the bed before you choose.

• Unique Creations By Anita

If you have the tools here is a simple way to make some. h ttps://youtu.be/fbpmWPdAmG8

If you dont you can buy the under bed storage containers from budget stores or Amazon.

• DesertRose

We got storage bins at Walmart for around $13 each and have them under our bed. If your local store does not sell underbed storage with wheels, you can get them walmart online shopping. If you us drawers, you need wheels and lids added so the storage bins that are clear are much easier and just as cheap or cheaper.