Can you recommend a cheap flooring idea for a mobile home bathroom?

TheHoneycombHomeMogieUnexpected Elegance
+1

The bathroom of My daughters in laws mobile Home has carpet and the want to get rid of it . I’m sure there is wood boards under that might be molding and rotten we need a cheap but reliable fix

• Cher @ Designs By Studio C

Hi, Devona!

If the subfloor isn’t buckled or rotting with weak spots, peel and stick vinyl flooring can be used. It’s easy to install and extremely durable, especially when used with a flooring primer. I used the peel and stick vinyl in my kids’ bathroom about 10 years ago and it’s held up well with no issues. I hope this helps!

• Unexpected Elegance

You will need to replace the wood below if it's compromised but then you could use a peel and stick tile.

• Mogie

After fixing or replacing the subfloor check you local flooring stores for remnant pieces as those are usually less expensive. Sheet vinyl and stick on flooring are generally pretty budget friendly but see if there are any Habitat Stores or other places they resell gently used items in your area as they sell home improvement items for far less.

• TheHoneycombHome

If you just need a cover-up check this out (but if the wood is rotting, that will need to be replaced for sure): https://thehoneycombhome.com/floor-stickers-in-the-bathroom/