How do I unlock the screen on a power reclining sofa?

Michael ButcherDeeWilliam
+4

Bought the sofa used from homemakers so it didnt come with a user manual. I spilt some tea on it and when I wiped it up I inadvertently locked the screen apparently. Now I cant unlock it

This is the screen with current display. Note the padlock emblem.

• Cynthia H

It is hard to know without the model and maker. If you have that info, you should be able to find an online manual you can Google.

Hi Michael: Bummer :( The only thing I can suggest at the moment, not knowing the brand of chair you have or, if any, the serial number, is for you to check here and see if you can find anything: http://www.manualsonline.com/ Good luck

• Mogie

I agree with Cynthia, Goggle the make and model. You should get some good results from that. If nothing less you should get a phone number so you can contact them directly.

• Flipturn

Did you try unplugging it, waiting 5 min, then plugging it back in, to see if it might reset itself?

I agree. Do a Google search with make and model number. Should be able to get a manual online.

• Dee

Find out the manufacturer and call them or google the model by manufacturer and get the manual.

• Michael Butcher

Thank u, I will try