DIY Laundry Room Wall Art

$10

I recently redid me laundry area ( you can see the step by step in my other post) so I figured why not make my own sign to save more money. This was super cheap and if you love calligraphy this is perfect for you.

" so fresh and so clean clean" I thought this was a fun way to put a spin on a regular laundry sign.

For the supplies you will need:

• poster board

• two flat wood pieces

• black paint pen

• burlap string

• glue gun

• stain for wood or paint

First thing I did was stain the two pieces of wood. I got these at Lowe's for about $1.50 each I believe. So cheap and it makes a huge statement

Let those dry before Laying them on the poster board

Then I measured the wood pieces on the poster board, and took off any excess paper. You want the wood pieces to slightly be longer than the poster ( I did about 1/2 an inch on each sides)

Once you have your measurements you can cut the excess poster piece off

Now it's the fun part. I have a projector on my computer than I used as a stencil but you can also free hand this part or make a stencil yourself using paper.

I like to draw the outlines first so you can fix any little details or mistakes

Then color in between the lines once your all ready

Then I glued the wood to the poster

Finally using the glue gun I attached the burlap string to the top so I can hang it

And your all done 🖤 this was cheap and I love the way it looks in my small laundry area

Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!