How can I stop pets from urinate on furniture?

PaigeUnique Creations By AnitaCynthia H
+2

• Ken Erickson
    Ken Erickson

Talk to vet. Maybe they need to be fixed.

• Howi
    Howi

Hi,

Go to Lowe's or Home Depot and they sell a pet repellent .

It works great.

Howi

• Cynthia H
    Cynthia H

Cats don't like the noise crumpled aluminum makes. Leave it on furniture when you aren't in the room.

• Unique Creations By Anita
    Unique Creations By Anita

Clean the furniture well to remove all old sent of urine. Dogs will keep coming back. Then spray a product like behave spray. Dogs dont like it.

• Paige
    Paige

Training your dog is the only long-term solution, OP.

I love my dog so much but it constantly did the things that irked me most. It would chew on things that it shouldn’t or jump up and down out of the blue. Whenever I put on the leash, it would pull on it. Whenever it was out of the house, it would continue digging on the ground - I wish I could tell what it was looking for down there. All the things it did left me feeling depressed as if I failed it monumentally.

But since I discovered Brain Training for Dogs and applied the system offered, it now behaves the way a beautiful dog I always expect of.