How do I dry flowers for gluing on vases?

Betty Sutton SmithDesertRoseKathy Gunter Law
+2

• DesertRose

I dehydrate mine in my food dehydrator, Betty. Some people put them in the pages of old phone books etc, but I find it goes faster and I get more done to just use the dehydrator then run it through the dishwasher after.

• Kathy Gunter Law

I hang them upside down with a string until dried. If you are afraid of shedding, spray with AquaNet or another strong hold hair spray. I do this with cotton that I use in decor items.

• DesertRose

You can hang them upside down from rafters or where they will be in a dry room, not a humid place. OR you can dry them in a dehydrator (that is what I do) and run the dehydrator through the dish washer. It does get it done much faster. Hope this helps, Betty.

• Betty Sutton Smith

Thank you Ms Kathy that was a great help cannot wait to try this as soon as i get some MOGEPOGE . LOLTHANKS FOR EVEN ANSWERING .