My project with blue paint, the "I dont care howit turns out attitude"

+18
I got these items at a yard sale, the stool for $1, the night stand for 5, the other stuff (fountain) I had, bought 3 cans of paint..this is all meant to be used outside and get weathered. So I didn't prepare anything , just dusted them off, primed, then sprayed..many drips and drops, I am the worlds worst spray painter. At least when it is very hot and I just want to get it done. I figured they will get weathered anyway, so I didnt care too much. They were just plain wood color, so they do look more fun this way. However I did find they must have been stained before because drops of something leaked out on the paint! Oh well. it was just a sigh of relief to get it done!
q my project with blue paint the i dont care howit turns out attitude, outdoor living, painting, 7 30 a m first coat before it got really hot
7:30 a.m first coat before it got really hot
q my project with blue paint the i dont care howit turns out attitude, outdoor living, painting, Well why not paint the old grey fountain too haha There is a bird poop in there I painted right over it snicker I didnt paint the inside because I am going to put succulents in there
Well, why not paint the old grey fountain too! haha There is a bird poop in there . I painted right over it! (snicker) I didnt paint the inside because I am going to put succulents in there.
q my project with blue paint the i dont care howit turns out attitude, outdoor living, painting, OH well might as well give the basket a swipe too
OH well, might as well give the basket a swipe too!
q my project with blue paint the i dont care howit turns out attitude, outdoor living, painting, And a swoosh for the broken strawplanter too hahah Going crazy here
And a swoosh for the broken strawplanter too! hahah Going crazy here!
q my project with blue paint the i dont care howit turns out attitude, outdoor living, painting, On the porch waiting to be used for coffee in the mornings
On the porch, waiting to be used for coffee in the mornings.
q my project with blue paint the i dont care howit turns out attitude, outdoor living, painting
q my project with blue paint the i dont care howit turns out attitude, outdoor living, painting, the 1 dollar stool
the $1 dollar stool!
q my project with blue paint the i dont care howit turns out attitude, outdoor living, painting, Oh heck lets paint the bird house too
Oh heck, lets paint the bird house too!