Easy Upholstered Window Seat Cushion

$50

Hi it's Jess from Jessica Welling Interiors! I've been working on my little girls' shared bedroom makeover for a few months now. One of the projects in there was this narrow window seat. Usually if someone tells you an upholstery project is "quick & easy," they're lying through their teeth. Take it from a girl who's gotten in waaaay over her head before. But this upholstery project truly is quick and easy. I promise! And you can adjust the size and shape of your seat cushion to fit the space you have. Let's get started.

Start by measuring the length and width of the nook where you want to put your seat cushion.

Cut your plywood to about a half-inch under the dimensions of the nook.

Cut your foam to fit the plywood exactly

Lay the plywood and foam on top of your upholstery fabric.

Use a staple gun to secure the fabric to the plywood.

Wrap the fabric around the two ends of the cushion and staple.

Now put your cushion in place, and that's it you're done! Hop over to my blog for more detailed instructions and the exact materials I used, and to see more of the bedroom makeover!

25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Jessica Welling Interiors

• Carole White
    Carole White

Your pooch clearly loves this new space...is she one if your "girls " or did she just claim it as hers??? LOL!!

• Jessica Welling Interiors
      Jessica Welling Interiors

Haha no she's not one of the "girls". But her best furry friend is a neighbor puppy and she likes to sit there so she can see when her friend is out.

• Karen
    Karen

How do you measure and cut accurately with a bow window with angles?