PT 3 of Practically & Mostly Care Free Flowers & Show Stoppers!

Pics from my Garden's Blooms
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Gladiolus come in so many colors multiply each year or very carefree and are def show stoppers
Gladiolus come in so many colors, multiply each year, or very carefree and are def. show stoppers!
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Gladiolus Blooms Spring to Early Summer You can Buy a Pack of 20 Bulbs for 5 at walmart target any of those discount dept stores to plant in Fall Money well spent
Gladiolus Blooms Spring to Early Summer. You can Buy a Pack of 20 Bulbs for $5 at walmart, target, any of those discount dept stores to plant in Fall! Money well spent!
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Love how Gladioulus also comes in multicolors THEY PREFER SUN but do just as good in mostly sun to partial shade areas as well They can grow up to 4 ft Tall
Love how Gladioulus also comes in multicolors.... THEY PREFER SUN but do just as good in mostly sun to partial shade areas as well. They can grow up to 4 ft. Tall
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, I ve noticed that when you plant a couple days and or weeks apart from one another as opposed to getting a full bloom on all flowers as well as all faded flowers all at once As One fades one will bloom
I've noticed, that when you plant a couple days and/or weeks apart from one another, as opposed to getting a full bloom on all flowers as well as all faded flowers all at once, As One fades, one will bloom!
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Their flowers are coupled with long green long spikes
Their flowers are coupled with long, green long spikes.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Gladiolus flowers bloom their flowers from the bottom of the spike up
Gladiolus flowers bloom their flowers from the bottom of the spike up!
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Gladioulus are such delicate beautiful flowers that every flower garden should have as well as very inexpensive
Gladioulus are such delicate & beautiful flowers that every flower garden should have......as well as very inexpensive!
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Gladioulus lives and multiplies for many years after wards you may divide overgrown clumps to put elsewhere in your garden to increase your bounty of flowers
Gladioulus lives and multiplies for many years & after wards, you may divide overgrown clumps to put elsewhere in your garden to increase your bounty of flowers.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Lantana s Annual But I just recently found out that if you pot the plants to winterize you can replant in the spring to produce full healthy bloom
Lantana's.....Annual. But I just recently found out that if you pot the plants to winterize, you can replant in the spring to produce full healthy bloom.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Lantana s grow best in sun great heat drought tolerance
Lantana's....grow best in sun.....great heat & drought tolerance!
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Lantanta s also give off such a beautiful scent
Lantanta's also give off such a beautiful scent!
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Hydrangea Perennials
Hydrangea......Perennials.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Their are many different types of Hydrangea s and to be extrememly truthful with you I m still trying to learn alot about them
Their are many different types of Hydrangea's and to be extrememly truthful with you, I'm still trying to learn alot about them!
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, The one thing I do know about Hydrangea s for certain is that when they do flower they have such BEAUTIFUL Blooms
The one thing I do know about Hydrangea's for certain is that when they do flower, they have such BEAUTIFUL Blooms!
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Mini small cluster of flowers creating one big individual breath taking bloom
Mini small cluster of flowers creating one big individual breath-taking bloom!
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Sunflower Tree s Extremely easy to grow by seed they grow quickly and last to frost
Sunflower Tree's......Extremely easy to grow by seed....they grow quickly and last to frost!
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Petunia s Honestly I ve found the key to Petunia s is deadheading all the faded flowers
Petunia's.....Honestly, I've found the key to Petunia's, is deadheading all the faded flowers.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, As well as dead heading faded flowers I also take a twizzer with me and finger through the flowers sometimes you will see a mini sized hardened egg shaped shell bud which prevents a new flower from blooming Take tweezer remove
As well as dead heading faded flowers, I also take a twizzer with me and finger through the flowers & sometimes you will see a mini sized hardened egg shaped shell bud, which prevents a new flower from blooming. Take tweezer & remove!
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, As for the Petunia hardened capsule seeds that if removed will create longer and fuller bloom I just read and discovered that if you break open that seed there are countless of extrmely mini sized PETUNIA seeds that can be harvested
As for the Petunia hardened capsule seeds that if removed will create longer and fuller bloom, I just read and discovered that if you break open that seed, there are countless of extrmely mini sized PETUNIA seeds that can be harvested.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, I also Love petunia s because they are the cheapest to buy at Nurseries and yet also last to fall creating a full season of beautiful bloom
I also Love petunia's because they are the cheapest to buy at Nurseries and yet also last to fall creating a full season of beautiful bloom.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Easter Liies Beautiful Flowers and Foliage Multiplies each year but sadly their blooms don t last very long
Easter Liies. Beautiful Flowers and Foliage. Multiplies each year but sadly their blooms don't last very long.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Trumpet Lilies Stems can grow as high as 3 5 ft and are stunning when bloomed Staking required
Trumpet Lilies.......Stems can grow as high as 3-5 ft and are stunning when bloomed. Staking required!
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Trumpet Lily Perennial Also mutltiplies in Buds each year From what I was just told if you remove the red Pistols Sorry if I m mistaken a 3 yr novice gardener still learning in the center of the flower dry and harvest seed
Trumpet Lily.....Perennial. Also mutltiplies in Buds each year. From what I was just told, if you remove the red (Pistols? Sorry, if I'm mistaken, a 3 yr novice gardener still learning) in the center of the flower, dry and harvest seed
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Canna Perennial Full Sun I wish I could give you more tips on this flower But I just planted it this year so I ve yet to research it
Canna. Perennial. Full Sun. I wish I could give you more tips on this flower, But I just planted it this year, so I've yet to research it.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Roses coupled with Peony s
Roses coupled with Peony's.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Roses are not so much of a care free flower however if tended to make not only a beautiful display but great cutting flowers The more roses you cut a more fuller bloom
Roses are not so much of a care free flower.....however, if tended to, make not only a beautiful display but great cutting flowers. The more roses you cut, a more fuller bloom.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Peony close up Such Beautiful Flowers First year Bloom for me as well and I think it s become of my favorites
Peony close up!!!! Such Beautiful Flowers. First year Bloom for me as well and I think it's become of my favorites!
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Peony s are perennials
Peony's are perennials.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Dianthus and or otherwise known as Sweet william Perennial Grows best in Sun and partial shade
Dianthus and/or otherwise known as "Sweet william". Perennial. Grows best in Sun and partial shade.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, 10 ft Sunflowers Annuals but dropped seeds can give you New blooms for next year
10 ft. Sunflowers.......Annuals, but dropped seeds can give you New blooms for next year!
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Once Sunflowers have faded dry out remove fuz and underneath you will find countless sunflower seeds that you save dry and harvest for next year
Once Sunflowers have faded, dry out, remove fuz and underneath you will find countless sunflower seeds that you save, dry and harvest for next year.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, To be honest my husband just purchased this Annual for me and it didn t come home with a tag and I know it s not Impatiens but unsure of the exact name All I know is that I planted this less than 3 weeks ago its doubled in size
To be honest, my husband just purchased this Annual for me, and it didn't come home with a tag, and I know it's not Impatiens but unsure of the exact name. All I know is that I planted this less than 3 weeks ago & its doubled in size.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Bachelor Buttons Planted by seen easily Grows up 2 3 ft These come in many different multi colors this particular seed packet I purchased was blue
Bachelor Buttons......Planted by seen easily. Grows up 2-3 ft. These come in many different multi-colors, this particular seed packet I purchased was blue.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Bachelor Buttons Annuals they grow on tall thin stems various heights and creates a Beautiful display These are the first year I planted them Unsure of how long they bloom for
Bachelor Buttons - Annuals, they grow on tall thin stems @ various heights and creates a Beautiful display. These are the first year I planted them. Unsure of how long they bloom for.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, Portion of my garden with many mixed flowers many still awaiting bloom
Portion of my garden with many mixed flowers...many still awaiting bloom.
pt 3 of practically amp mostly care free flowers amp show stoppers, flowers, gardening, hydrangea, perennials, More Rewarding than seeing my Flowers Bloom are the people walking by and stopping to tell me that they look forward to seeing my garden walking passed my home on their morning Walks Priceless
More Rewarding than seeing my Flowers Bloom, are the people walking by and stopping to tell me that they look forward to seeing my garden & walking passed my home on their morning Walks. Priceless!

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question
  • Ardale Ardale on May 18, 2017
    I've learned one thing about growing hydrangeas that is very important if you want it to bloom that year. Hydrangea bloom from new growth only so if your expecting a late frost after you see that your hydrangea have little green shoots coming up then you'd better go out and cover them up with either plastic or an old sheet or something and place a few rocks or bricks around it to keep it from being blown off. Once the frost has pasted uncover your hydrangea and your plant will have blooms later on. Don't keep it covered for days at a time or you run the risk of killing your plant. You may have to cover and uncover it several times in early spring depending on where you live and how many nights your area is expecting to get a frost. If you don't do this your hydrangea won't bloom that year at all. Also don't keep the soil around your hydrangea constantly soggy wet or to dry. They are prone to root rot if kept to wet but will die if the soil stays dry for to long. If in doubt just water when you start to see the leaves start to droop or better still just water them a couple of times a week. Hope these tips help other out with their hydrangea's. They are so worth a little TLC once you see them bloom!

Comments

2 of 20 comments
Next