What can I do if I can't find 4 tiles to match the rest of this roof?

DeeWilliamGinger Ann Jones
+6

If i cant find four tile sermic in the middle of my top roof what i can do bec i make all the area but and no more the same color

Please give me the answer

Betsy

Hi Dalia: Did you say that this Is on your roof? If you have a piece of the tile, you can take it to a home improvement store or a tile shop and show them what you have and tell then what you need and they should be able to help you out. Show them the picture, take a couple more if you can, and they should be able to tell you how to fix this. Good luck

• Kelli L. Milligan
    Kelli L. Milligan

How do others in your town fix them? Never seen anything like those here. Where are you located?

• Robyn Garner
    Robyn Garner

Contact the manufacturer to see if there is any available. If not, I guess you could put in tiles that are close in color and either cover with an outdoor carpet or paint them with exterior paint to match.

• CJ
    CJ

Maybe try finding another tile that will fit the the area, perhaps something bright and colorful and use add an accent? It would be like a rug indoors.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do!

• What an awesome outdoor space! I hope you plan to add furniture, plants and decor. I wouldn't worry about it matching, I would choose something bright and cheery and make it an intentional tile "rug" as an accent. Once you decorate the space it will look fabulous and I would have parties up there all the time! When I was very young, I lived in a building that had a rooftop deck. We were a half block from the beach and it was awesome!

• Baxter
    Baxter

Could you use the other tile that you used on the dividing wall? That would blend well and be a nice accent.

• Ginger Ann Jones
    Ginger Ann Jones

Find 4 badass lookin tiles and make them stand out adding a little twist to things makes it unique and creative. Fun.

William

Get four decorative tiles to fit the spot. Would be an accent piece. Like a rug.

• Dee
    Dee

Or you can paint and stencil the tiles and seal. Do this in several spots over the roof. Would look cool.