How To Make A "Mirrored Pumpkin" Without Mirrors

$3

How to decorate a pumpkin and make it look like it is made with mirrors without using a single mirror? Here in this tutorial I explain to you how you can make it.

Cut into stripes and then you will cut those strips into small irregular pieces.

Start by gluing the pieces near the steam area. If you look at the pumpkin it has a circle at the top and that's where you will start. When you are gluing them, try to place them with the larger flat side on the edge to emphasize that circle that originally comes with the pumpkin.

Then you are going to glue two pieces with their flat side inward, to mark the natural lines or grooves of the pumpkin.

Fill the center of the pumpkin and continue marking the grooves on the sides. Then you continue filling all the spaces until the pumpkin is completely covered.

To make the stem of the pumpkin, take a piece of clean pipes and with a foam sheet piece, fold it in half and cover it. Then simply tie up with wire. And done!!!!! Here is the final result of this beautiful MIRRORED PUMPKIN.

Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
DIY Tutoriales y mucho más

• Mikefitz
    Mikefitz

Very cute. Not clear on the pumpkin stem. What are Clean Pipes? What kind of foam sheet did you use and what did you cover it with?

• Jacquelyn Perry
      Jacquelyn Perry

Yeah, there were several places where I got a little confused...cut into stripes, glue pieces near th steam area, & then th clean pipes...especially since neither clean pipes nor pipe cleaners were listed as materials needed. Too funny. Of course I figured it out but it did give me a good laugh.

• Mary Dodge
    Mary Dodge

Wouldn't white glue have held just as well if it was allowed to get tacky before applying the mirrors? I also wonder if aluminum foil would work (if the pumpkin is going in the trash after the season is over). And maybe a rolled soda straw for the stem. You've got me thinking! Cute idea, regardless.

• M
      M

Pumpkin is made of foam so it can be saved for next year.