Stool Wrapping Paper Storage Solution

$25

Wrapping paper and gift bags are so difficult to store in an effective, accessible way. This simple DIY makes all of your gift wrapping materials accessible and easy to find. Make this project your own!

Materials

After wiping down your stool, spray paint. I used two even, light coats. Allow adequate dry time prior to next step.

Attach your basket. I used yarn but you could also use twine or zip ties.

Slip a reusable shopping bag over the stool legs. This is useful storage for extra gift bags.

Optional: Add some greenery to give your storage solution a decorative look.

That’s it!

• Ashley

I love the basket on the front. I'd seen a similar project last year, on a youtube DIY channel, and thought what a great idea it was. I have a stool that I've been saving for a while now, for this exact reason, but I've decided to put wheels on mine, just for mobility's sake. I'm also adding a vertical XXL wooden dowel to the back side, to hold whatever roll I'm using at the time, and make it easier to pull out and cut.

• Kattie

Just FYI ... it’s rather difficult to hear/ understand what you are saying most of the time. Too much background noise I guess, but I got the visual idea. Good job.

• Please refer to the step by step directions if you’re interested in the project. My YouTube videos are to supplement my instructions. I’m so sorry about the lack of quality, I’m no pro!