Ways To Reuse A Plastic Tablecloth for the Holidays

$2

Don't throw away those party decorations just yet! I'm going to show you 4 ways to reuse a plastic tablecloth for the holidays. I used this plastic tablecloth for Scout's birthday party and loved it. She had a "wild animal roller skating party" and this leopard tablecloth was perfect! I bought this tablecloth for $1.50 and had everything else at home for these projects. Keep your eyes peeled for discounted tablecloths throughout the year and use for the holidays.

Use a long piece of the tablecloth to create a gift bag. Fold the piece in half (inside out) and sew along the sides. Turn right-side out and you have a gift bag! You could also use craft glue if you don't want to sew the bag.

Place a gift inside and tissue paper inside, tie with a bow and you have an adorable little gift! These would also be great for packaging cookies and treats and handing out around the holidays.

Use your tablecloth the same way you would use wrapping paper.

It's perfect for wrapping gifts and could also be used the same way you would use tissue paper. You could use squares of wrapping paper inside gift baskets instead of tissue paper.

Use long strips of tablecloth to make bows - perfect for gifts or holiday décor around the home!

Cut your tablecloth into equal size strips.

Tie on a piece of yarn and you have yourself a cute little garland.

Hang this garland on your Christmas tree, headboard or anywhere else you want to spread some holiday cheer. This garland would be perfect for hanging outside because it's waterproof, so snow and/or rain won't damage it at all.

I also cut some of my tablecloth up with some tissue paper and myself some pretty confetti. Use this confetti to decorate tables, fill ornaments, or use in gifts to cushion the package!

Holly Lengner - Lost Mom