Rasonda C
Rasonda C
  • Elkhart, IN

Board and Batten

We installed easy board and batten into my children's room recently. Its an easy and inexpensive way to add dimension and character to any room. Check out the tutorial at my blog http://lakecottagedreams.blogspot.com
Board and batten
Board and batten
board and batten
board and batten
board and batten
board and batten
board and batten, bedroom ideas, wall decor, woodworking projects
Rasonda C

• Rasonda C

@Sandi M. I am so sorry I just noticed that you asked about the wall color. I cannot remember the name or the brand off the top of my head. I know the brand is called like Cottage Colors or something and I got it from my local hardware store. I will try and find out for you the next time I stop there. Thanks so much for your comments.

• Eroque022810

Love the look and practical in their height to teach them everything has a place. I'm having it installed as I write in DR there it looks dramatic. I love it ,much more interesting than plain chair rail, although that is going into LR. I just wanted color to carry over but the jem is this batten board.