How to Deal With a Dirty Dishwasher!

The other day, I was unloading my dishwasher, when all of a sudden I saw a nasty rust-colored splat on the inside of the door. Eeewww! What in the world? (I eventually traced the mess to a cheap pan with a lip that held water and then spilled it back out rusty.) Got rid of that pan and got to cleaning my dishwasher up…and then I started looking around for any more junk inside the dishwasher. Might as well get them all cleaned up at once, right?
First of all – take all the holders and racks out.
Make your own dishwasher cleaning detergent: a mixture of warm water, dishwashing liquid and lemon juice. Divide the mixture into two buckets. Soak the holders and racks into the first one and allow and hour or two for soaking. Then, clean them up with a damp microfiber cloth. The other part of the cleaning detergent will be used for cleaning the inside part of the dishwasher. In case the food particles are too stubborn, take a toothpick and carefully remove them from the dishwasher walls.
The outside parts of the dishwasher need some attention as well. In order to make them sparkling clean you can use the old known mixture of vinegar, baking soda and lukewarm water. Damp a microfiber rag and treat the areas around the gasket, the door etc.

Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
Kristen From The Road To Domestication