Sweater Snowman

$4

Since I made my sweater pumpkins (look here!) I needed to make some more. I decided to use the same idea, but make some cute snowmen for the winter season. Check out how I made these cute little guys.

You're going to use those fantastic foam pumpkins from the dollar store, a white or cream sweater, flannel, and buttons.

Start off by spray painting the pumpkins white. (You're going to need 2 pumpkins per snowman.) This way you wont see the orange through the sweater.

After they are fully dry, use a knife to cut out a 2 small holes- one on the top, and one on the bottom.

Next, using the sleeves of the sweater, cute a number of pieces so you can slide it like a tube over the pumpkins. Make sure to leave enough extra fabric to push into the holes.

You can also use the rest of the sweater's fabric and just make your own cylinders with hot glue. Just flip it inside out once you're done, so you don't see the seam.

Make sure to tuck any extra fabric into the holes, using hot glue to keep it down.

Just like this! Once you've made two, stack them onto each other to make the snowman body.

Glue them, and hold them for a minute so they adhere and stay together!

Next, cut your flannel fabric into strips, and fringe the ends so they looks like little mini scarves. 🧣

Then tie them around the neck.

Now glue 2 buttons onto the body!

Next, you can make the hat. Use the flannel material and create a cylinder (similar to the sweater sleeves). Flip it inside out and cut some slits into one edge of it. Tying those together will make a sweet tassel at the top of the hat.

Just like this!

Slide it over the top pumpkin.

Just like this!

You can also choose to add a carrot nose, button eyes, or wahtever you'd like! I really like mine like this! Hope you love these as much as I do.