Asked on Nov 6, 2019

How can I stop dogs from peeing in my yard?

PaigeMicheleYvonne
+3

• Kelli L. Milligan
    Kelli L. Milligan

Other folks dogs? If so a fence could work or a motion sensored sprinklers.

• Do your best!.
    Do your best!.

walking more maybe? or a doggy litter tray lol :)

• Do your best!.
    Do your best!.

Agree with top comment if other dogs ... Hope someting works for you

• Yvonne
    Yvonne

At least they are not pooping in your yard like they do on my yard..wish I had a solution for that!!

• Michele
    Michele

Picked up signs for our yard but one person still just has to take his dogs to everyone else’s yards. This guy is an attorney and very arrogant. Tomorrow if he comes by I’ll just walk out the front yard and spray them. My yard right.

• Paige
    Paige

Training your dog is the only long-term solution, OP.

I love my dog so much but it constantly did the things that irked me most. It would chew on things that it shouldn’t or jump up and down out of the blue. Whenever I put on the leash, it would pull on it. Whenever it was out of the house, it would continue digging on the ground - I wish I could tell what it was looking for down there. All the things it did left me feeling depressed as if I failed it monumentally.

But since I discovered Brain Training for Dogs and applied the system offered, it now behaves the way a beautiful dog I always expect of.