DIY Farmhouse Style Window Treatment

$30

Don't limit your curtain hanging options to the old curtain rod. Try using hooks to easily hang your curtains for a fun and stylish window treatment. This method can be tailored to fit any style and budget, and is very simple to put together.

Be sure to check out the full tutorial HERE!

I gathered a piece of weathered wood and some wall hooks for my window treatment.

Screw your hooks into the center of your board, or skip the board and screw them directly into the wall. Just make sure they are evenly spaced. I screwed my board directly into the studs in my wall so that it wouldn't fall on my head while I sleep.

Hang your curtains using simple clip on curtain hooks. Add some curtain tie-backs or wall hooks so that you can hold your curtains open.

The hooks are great for hanging decor such as plants or season items. They also fit right in with my drop cloth curtains.

I love how cozy this curtain hanging method makes our bedroom. I hope this project inspires you to be creative in your own home.

Enjoy!

Heather Cammack

• Kaaren Sue

Love your creativity!! Great look and give a room a room a very cozy look for actually anywhere.

• Donna

I love the creativity on a budget!