DIY Farmhouse Style Window Treatment

$30

Don't limit your curtain hanging options to the old curtain rod. Try using hooks to easily hang your curtains for a fun and stylish window treatment. This method can be tailored to fit any style and budget, and is very simple to put together.

Be sure to check out the full tutorial HERE!

I gathered a piece of weathered wood and some wall hooks for my window treatment.

Screw your hooks into the center of your board, or skip the board and screw them directly into the wall. Just make sure they are evenly spaced. I screwed my board directly into the studs in my wall so that it wouldn't fall on my head while I sleep.

Hang your curtains using simple clip on curtain hooks. Add some curtain tie-backs or wall hooks so that you can hold your curtains open.

The hooks are great for hanging decor such as plants or season items. They also fit right in with my drop cloth curtains.

I love how cozy this curtain hanging method makes our bedroom. I hope this project inspires you to be creative in your own home.

Enjoy!

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Heather Cammack