Make an Easy Kids Artwork Display

$10

Looking for an easy art display wall AND a source for free printable art? You're in the right place!

Both of my kids are creative, and, almost daily, create something that we want to display. Displaying homemade art is not only perfect for looking back and revisiting favorite pieces, it’s also a great way to fill up an empty wall in your kids’ bedroom or playroom!

Here is the BEFORE of my daughter's room! The top half is covered in wall decals, and I knew an art display would be perfect right below it.

All you need is a command hook (or nail), clothespins and some twine. I used bakers twine for my daughter’s display.

Simply add the hook to your wall, knot your twine and attach one end to your hook. Repeat at the other end of your wall.

If you find that your art is too heavy for your command hook, consider switching to a nail. It’s not quite as pretty but can hold a lot more weight!

Add your clothespins (I used mini ones) and your art!

And there you have it! An easy and attractive way to display art, photographs, free printables, or whatever you wish!

If you are looking for some free printables to display on your new art displays, this post has you covered with over 100+ FREE printables.

My patrons receive even more printable art + even physical goods. If seasonal printables are your thing, learn more here!

Thanks for reading, have a great day!!

• Command hooks  (amazon)
  • Twine  (amazon)

Linda (burlap+blue)