Damaged and Outdated to WOW!

$30

My DD bought this table years ago when she was a teen and it's traveled the country with her. She's now back in town and needed an update, so the redesign was her birthday present this year. It was fun experimenting with the different elements of the new design. Video posted below...

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

One of my Blueprint members wanted to know about round brushes, so I did a quick video for her and it shows the before of this table.

I started out with a layered and dry brushed base and then added a distressed clock stencil to the top with another added to the middle from a compass stencil to fill the middle with more design.

Getting creative is the best way to grab attention. Combine designs and styles, and experiment. It's a good way to come up with a great design.

I left the handles that had chipped black paint for effect. I was going for an Old-world look. I topcoated it with CrystaLac in satin.

Even if client's color scheme isn't your cup of tea, it may be perfect for their room. I was hesitant, but one it all came together and I saw it in her room, I had to agree that it was the perfect design for her.

To see more pics and details about the redesign of this table go here >>> Love My DIY Home I have a blog and free Facebook group that helps new and experienced flippers grow and perfect their skills along with other helpful things. Go to ValFrania.com for all the deets!

• Chalk Paint  (Annie Sloan)
  • Stencils  (Stencil Revolution)
  • Java Gel  (General Finishes)

31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
Val Frania {Love My DIY Home}

• Pam

The piece turned out amazing! You are very talented. My Mom passed away several years ago and left a very nice but somewhat outdated wooden bedroom suit that I want to redo for my son who is getting his own home soon. I am so scared I am going to mess it up though...🥴 I hope I can do 1/2 as well as you do

• HowellKim

Absolutely beautiful!!! I love the way the compass rose looks with the clock numbers!!! Very stunning!!!