Asked on Nov 10, 2019

How can I get rid of bugs in my house?

Debbie BarnhouseRobyn GarnerJIM HICKS
+2

I live by a restaurant they estimates for bugs and now bug are in my house

• Redcatcec

Hi Janie,

What kind of bugs are they?

• Pamela

Hi ! Try using diatomaceous earth ! It is an all natural substance that is safe to use around kids and pets !

• JIM HICKS

use vaccum every day for a while.

try a dry powdered mixture of equal spoonfuls of 20 mule team Borax and

white sugar. place on small pieces of paper towel, out of sight or where

ever you see insects. also works for ants, inside and outdoors.

• Robyn Garner

Yes, Borax and table sugar mixed 50/50 takes care of most bugs inside. Place where you see them, along their trails, etc. Be sure to place some near sinks. You need not put this on a paper towel - you can sprinkle it around, put in small dishes or whatever you prefer/have around.

It takes a little while for this to work as it eats through ant's, roaches' exoskeletons.

Make sure you inspect your home carefully!

Caulk or otherwise seal all openings around windows, pipes, doorways, etc. Make sure your screens are all intact and have small enough screening for the bugs in your area. Remove all crumbs and garbage from your home promptly. Wash dishes promptly. Clean kitchen area thoroughly.

• Debbie Barnhouse

Diatomaceous earth is the best way to get rid of bugs. It kills them. It's the ONLY thing we found to get rid of ours. And we had these bugs for over a year. Got mine at Lowe's for$7.98 a bag. Best investment I ever made.