Asked on Nov 10, 2019

How do I use costume jewelry for Christmas decorations?

Fiddledd224Marissa MorinCarrie @ Curly Crafty Mom
+2

I have 1950 vintage earrings brooches and necklaces and would like to make decorations out of them

• Redcatcec

Hi Susan,

Pinterest has some ideas to share with you"

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/196047390013262071/

• Halyna

you can get wire made into snowflakes at craft store. arrange your beads on the spokes and curl the ends so beads dont fall off

• Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom

You could make them into Christmas ornaments and display on a smaller tabletop tree or a larger tree. Or, hang them in a small 4x6 frame and use Christmas craft paper for a background or paint the frame a Christmas color.

• Marissa Morin

You can make a Christmas tree in a frame with them. Search for vintage jewelry Christmas. You might find one on Pinterest.

• Fiddledd224

I would buy a very small tabletop tree and use that tree to display ONLY your vintage pieces....like a theme tree.....but put it on top of a cloth to catch pieces that may fall so you don't lose them...hang them with a paddle of fine floral wire to anchor tightly.