Asked on Nov 11, 2019

How do I weigh down silk plants so they don't blow over?

BetsyUnique Creations By AnitaNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA
+3

• Gk

Here are two ideas Kandi!

Place a smaller pot inside a larger pot and fill the area between the two containers with pebbles or rocks. You can also use a wider or longer planter and arrange several pots inside, filling in the space with soil, rocks or pebbles.

Arrange pots against a fence, deck rail or another structure that can help keep them upright in heavy winds. You can also arrange them next to a windbreak, such as against a solid fence or along a wall. Pots are also less likely to tip over if you place them in a corner or group them together.

• Kellie

Dog house

• Rocks, bricks, sand, anything heavy in the pot.

Hi Kandi: Like Naomie, I'd put something heavy around the inside edges of the pot, or, sand, maybe 1/4 of the way up the pot. Good luck

• Unique Creations By Anita

Fill the vase with sand. I pinch mine out of the sandpit.

Hi Kandi: I just thought of something. If you're talking about individual flowers, you can glue, or wrap the bottom of the stems to a piece of metal, like a nut or washer. Good luck