I think this is the recipe you are wanting to make your own laundry soap: https://wellnessmama.com/462/homemade-laundry-detergent/
Hi Sally - I love this laundry detergent that we use. It's an all-natural DIY and made with safe ingredients. You can use it on an HE machine too. Hope this helps! Hugs, Holly
PS - We have a FREE eBook with recipes for all of my homemade and all-natural cleaners. You can download it here --> https://pinkfortitude.com/thank#GreenClean
Hi Sally, there are lots of laundry soap recipes here:
Erin from Lemons, Lavender and Laundry has a great recipe. Here is a link to her blogpost.
Here's what I use:Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent
1. 7 cups very hot water
2. ½ cup washing soda
3. ¼ cup salt
4. ¼ cup Dr Bronners Sal Suds
5. (Optional)¼ cup soapnuts liquid (or ¼ cup water with 1 tsp 18x liquid soapnuts)
6. 15 drops Essential oil of choice for scent
1. Mix hot water with washing soda and salt until completely dissolved.
2. Add remaining ingredients and pour into storage container.
1. Shake well before use
2. Use ½ cup liquid per load
*Increase Sal Suds to ½ cup if omitting the soapnuts liquid.