Easy Christmas Yard Decor

$30
1 Day

I'm getting ready for the holidays and I have some fun and easy yard decor I created to share with you.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

Holiday Orbs -

I hot glued 2 plastic bowls from the dollar store together to create the orb form. I created a total of 4 orbs for my yard.

I wrapped each form with a different color light strand.

I laid them on the yard and ran extension cords out to them. I put the plus inside plastic containers to protect them.

Snowball Walkway -

I grabbed plastic bowls from the dollar store. I sprayed the inside with Rustoleum frosted glass spray paint.

I hot glued 2 bowls together.

I placed a waterproof battery operated LED light on the ground and place the "snowballs" in this shape over the light. I love how they light up and glow.

Silver Bells -

I bought 4 silver plastic ice buckets from the dollar store. I hot glued a red ribbon in the bottom of the bowl, and then hot glued a red bulb to the other end of the bulb.

I hot glued some red ribbon on the top so that I could hang the silver bells outside on a hook.

Present Door -

I cut a vinyl table cloth so that I would be using the decorative pattern.

I used painters tape and taped one strip vertical and one strip horizontal on my door.

I added a bow to finish it off.

Solar Lampshade Christmas Tree -

I recently renovated my ceiling fan. I had replaced the lampshades and these were the original ones. I stacked them and added a solar light to the top to create a Christmas Tree.

You could E6000 them together if you like.

Luminary Recycled Jars -

I bought waterproof color changing LED lights with plastic ice crystals at the dollar store. I placed them inside a recycled jar and set them on my railing.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations

• Tina

Beautiful and clever!

• Randal

Great idea, but I am wondering if it will be better to place the lights on the inside of the ball, protecting them better, and also giving it a better illustration. What do you feel about it?