How To Make Silver Bell Christmas Ornaments

$3

Those miniature jello molds aren't just for jello. You can make all kinds of cute decor with them. I found a set of bell molds and made silver bell Christmas ornaments for the tree this year.

The ornaments were super easy to make. They can be customized in all sorts of ways with different stenciled designs and colors of spray paint.

The bell molds were $1 each which isn't a steal but an okay deal. I knew immediately what I wanted to do with them. You can just look at the silver bells and see ornaments.

They needed to be dressed up just a bit and I found a template in my craft supply stash that was perfect. Instead of stenciling with a paint brush I just spray painted the stenciled design onto the bell.

I used twine as a hanger and added a bit of ribbon to the top of the bell. Visit the blog here to see my best hot glue tip.

30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Everything Red For Canada Day
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
Kathy Owen | Petticoat Junktion

• Kelly Jantz

What is used to make the mold?

• Joy Teel Cleckley

Folks, she did not make the molds but purchased the little aluminum shapes. I have found different ones here in the South. I too, have made Christmas ornaments from them. I used mod podge to put Christmas Carol music onto the inside, the hot glue tiny vintage glass as decorations. Used a nail and hammer to make holes for the jute to hang on the tree.

• Danielle Robertson-Lindsay

Did you cut the molds out or did you use them to actually make the bells out of something else, and if so what did you make them out of??? I think they aware super cute and would love to make them myself if I was sure how you made them.. thank you

• Kaye

What did you use to fill the molds with?

• Sandra McGhee Hudson

Yes I'm going to try this project and when I do I will let you know what it looks like with the underneath side punched out.

• BeeZee

Great project! Love the result!