Farmhouse Vintage Dresser

$30

I love free Craigslist finds! This dresser was well worth the 20 minute drive down the country back roads of abbotsford bc to achieve this beautiful look. Working with real wood is always satisfying! Check out my instagram for more pieces!

I had a very hard time when I sold this piece! I loved it so much, so it surprised me when it took a few weeks to sell.

steps:

1. strip and sand down drawers
  2. sand/scuff the frame
  3. i used a roller and paintbrush for the frame, in Cloverdale paints renaissance white paint. X3 coats
  4. I stained the drawers in Royal Walnut by miniwax (one of my personal favourites!!)
  5. oil brushed pulls! From Rona :) - amazon sells them in bulk packs too
  6. stage and sell :)

These drawers were so satisfying, seeing how incredible the wood grain was after it was finished.

This before! I almost didn’t think it’s be worth the work initially looking at it. And the transformation was BEYOND satisfying 😻

It’s amazing that the woodworkers who made this were able to achieve that waterfall look! With wood!

A perfectly painted classic white frame 👌 one of those things that I love.

Check out this piece on my Instagram!