Asked on Nov 16, 2019

How do I make frames for bathroom mirrors out of baseboard?

Lucky Home TodayPamelaPat
+1

• Lifestyles Homes

I would mitre the ends and glue them with wood glue first. Then on the back I would tack lath to create a lip to provide an edge for the construction adhesive.

Before the construction adhesive (Liquid Nails) I would rough up the edge with emery cloth.

• Pat

Baseboard would be fine....mitre the corners and then attach with glue or nails. We used picture framing for our big bathroom mirror. Picture framing has a lip on the back and you can nail the outer part of the frame to the wall.

• Pamela

Hi ! Pick out the trim you want , measure the mirror , cut the trim to size ( using a miter box $12 at home depot ) makes the cuts fit well . Then paint or stain it .once dried, glue edges , maybe test and see if a staple gun would go into the trim , if so then over and use staples to help secure your frame . Then attach to the mirror using command hook s Velcro hanging strips . Good luck !

• Lucky Home Today

Trim the baseboard to size and use liquid nail to adhear it to the mirror.