Organize a Bathroom With a DIY Tray

$0

Do you have a cluttered bathroom counter? I did. It's stressful to wake up to a messy counter and try to get ready in that environment. I started with a small wood box and upcycled it into a pretty bathroom tray to help corral the clutter in my bathroom.

I grabbed a wooden box leftover from a kids toy to start this tray.

I also used a few glass jars, 4 wooden knobs and 2 handles. All of these items were already in my home and you can make something very similar using items in your home. Get creative and try your hand at this project without buying anything new!

I sprayed the tops of of the jars and knobs with a bronze metallic spray paint and painted the wood box white.

Then I used a strong adhesive to attach the knobs as feet and the handles to the sides of the tray.

I filled the jars with my essentials; q-tips, cotton balls, lotion and a few other items. These are things I use every day and I love having them organized in one place.

You can make a tray just like this! Grab a few items you already have at home like a piece of wood and a few jars. This will help you get your bathroom organized.

Sarah Vanderkooy

• Missy

Why glass in a bathroom? In my world VERY DANGEROUS. Plastic peanut jars? I'm sure many other safer options should be considered.