Asked on Nov 17, 2019

How do I fix a zipper pull?

BetsyEllisTinyshoes
+2

• Mogie

The tab came off? If looks aren't important a simple solution is a paperclip.

• Beth

Here's a good tutorial on how to fix zipper issues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrSFIWG-mqU

If you go to someplace like Joann Fabrics, you should be able to buy replacement zipper pulls if you need one.

• Tinyshoes

Beth...You can cut 3 or 4 strips of yarn then put together...double the strips... pull the end through the zipper hole...leave the double part so you can thread through the end to tighen

• Ellis

Put a safety pin through the zipper hole. You can even get a fancy safety pins, or cute baby ones for little kids' clothes.

1 minute ago

Hi Lisa: You can use a load of things, from earrings, rings, pop top tabs, etc. Mine came off and I just didn't replace it. I pull the zipper part up and when I want to take my coat off, I just put my finger on the top and push down. :) Good luck