Asked on Nov 17, 2019

How can I decorate my bedroom to match cherry wood furniture?

MEGFrancesUnique Creations By Anita
+4

• Cherry is a neutral, you can use any color palette you desire. What is your style? Traditional? Modern? Eclectic?

• MEG

Fran what do you mean so I can help. Do you mean your bedrm furniture is cherry or the color scheme is cherry, What do you need help with? Accessorizing or what other colors to use. Do you have a pic so I can get an idea of what it looks like in order to give advice.

• Frances

my furniture is dark cherry, its my first time having this dark of wood, Ive always had the golden oak , so im just having a problem as to what to hang on the walls. Thank You

• Cross

use dark colors (like black) just make sure you try to use colors darker than the wood

• Unique Creations By Anita

A barn quilt in matching colours would look great. They are easy to make. Plenty of videos on YouTube.

• Frances

Thank you Ladies !!

• MEG

Hey Fran Greens and golds go wonderfully with Cherrywood furniture. Look at magazines or furniture stores or even Open Houses for inspiration. I love the darker wood tones nowadays. Im slowly getting rid of all my outdated 1980s golden oak furniture. Ugh. If you look at a colorwheel you can choose a color either opposite or next to it to compliment the darker wood tone.