Asked on Nov 19, 2019

How can I use shower curtains in the bedroom?

CindyKmdreamerKelli L. Milligan
+2

Why can I never get the info on the first project in your message. I want to find out what you are suggesting to do with 2 curtains for the bedroom?Louise M Mancinelli

• DesertRose
    DesertRose

Emmi, is this the link you need for the shower curtains in the bedroom? https://www.hometalk.com/44065524/diy-teepee

I hope you can get into this one.

• Linda Sikut
    Linda Sikut

Hi Emmi,

Some of the reason you feel this way is that the wording that is designed to draw your interest. It's Hometalk's way of letting you know that this is a good project to click on to see the rest of the story. Wishing you the best.

• Kelli L. Milligan
    Kelli L. Milligan

All you need to do us click on the teaser line inside the box. Just know the teaser line can be very misleading.

• Kmdreamer
    Kmdreamer

Hang them behind your bed on a rod attached to the wall pretend there is a window behind your bed

• Cindy
    Cindy

Hi Emmi. If they have a pretty pattern, you can frame them. Turn your shower curtains into art.