Kathy W
Kathy W
  • Birmingham, AL

What is a nice beige type color for hallway, noto pink, neutral but modern, to to with white plantation shutters,

Kathy WRita and CaneElaine S
+4

Room has mission, Cratsman feel , prev used a color called Buckram beige , looking to update
  • Kyle G

Kathy, I used to have a painting company and would get this request ALL the time. My favorite beige with no pink undertones is Benjamin Moore's Yosemite Sand AC-4. For a hallways, I would suggest purchasing Benjamin Moore's Regal Matte in this color. You can't go wrong!

• Michela M

We love "Linen Thread" by Valspar & sold at Lowes. We get many compliments on the color. We use eggshell finish on walls.

• Sixteenfourteen

This is a Ralph Lauren color called Nigerian Peony. We've used it in 2 houses now, in multiple rooms as you can see in the photos, and it "pops" beautifully against white trimwork {including plantation shutters} without being too strong. I think it would really complement a Craftsman/Mission style. You can see in the photos that it's more of a super-light butter yellow than beige, however:

• Designs by BSB

sherwin williams wool skein 6148

• Elaine S

Beach House - I think it is Sherwin Williams

• Rita and Cane

We've used Behr's Clay Beige, and we really like it. It's one of those hard-to-describe colors. I think it's more gray than beige, but it's an awesome neutral that looks good with white.

• Kathy W

Thks for the great tips. Checking out the choices