Re-Purposing Paint Chips Into Cute Table Decor

$20

Over the years I have collected a million paint color samples. I have thousands of chips!!! I've been thinking about ways I can re-purpose them, rather than trash them. I decided to make some cute decorative balls for my sun room! It was a great project that I could share with my kiddos!

Here are the supplies you will need:

Start by punching out your paint chips. Punch as many as you can in whatever colors you like.

Layer two matching cut outs and poke a ball pin through them. I chose coordinating colors.

Push the pin in your styrofoam ball and continue until you fully cover the ball.

I made several of these balls in coordinating colors and displayed them in a decorative dish on my sunroom table. I love how they turned out and am so happy I was able to re-purpose my million paint chips!!

Here they are all finished! I think they turned out so lovely, and look great! This project was easy and fun to do, and is a great use fro paint chips!

• Kzs31431713

Sooo cute! Best idea yet for all those chips I have saved thinking “I can use these for something”. They also make great little alphabet or sight word flash cards. You just punch a hole in the corner and put them on a ring binder... great for the car!

• Val
    18 minutes ago

adorable!