Re-Purposing Paint Chips Into Cute Table Decor

$20

Over the years I have collected a million paint color samples. I have thousands of chips!!! I've been thinking about ways I can re-purpose them, rather than trash them. I decided to make some cute decorative balls for my sun room! It was a great project that I could share with my kiddos!

Here are the supplies you will need:

Start by punching out your paint chips. Punch as many as you can in whatever colors you like.

Layer two matching cut outs and poke a ball pin through them. I chose coordinating colors.

Push the pin in your styrofoam ball and continue until you fully cover the ball.

I made several of these balls in coordinating colors and displayed them in a decorative dish on my sunroom table. I love how they turned out and am so happy I was able to re-purpose my million paint chips!!

Here they are all finished! I think they turned out so lovely, and look great! This project was easy and fun to do, and is a great use fro paint chips!

Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
15 Perfectly Round Tables

• Kzs31431713

Sooo cute! Best idea yet for all those chips I have saved thinking “I can use these for something”. They also make great little alphabet or sight word flash cards. You just punch a hole in the corner and put them on a ring binder... great for the car!

• Val

adorable!