DIY on Fall Trees

$50

Holiday’s make me happy. Honestly though, they also stress me out. Sweet Friends, I’m sharing how I have “A Less Stressful Holiday and showing you a DIY on Fall Trees!”

This year, back in October, when I was at the Inspire Workshop I was inspired (ha-ha) to create a less-stressful holiday decorating plan. Check out my post Tuesday on how to transition from, “Fall Decor into Christmas Decor in my Home!” Today, I’ll give you a “DIY on Fall Trees.” Plus, I’m going to give you my “Tips on How to Create a Less Stressful Holiday Season!”

DIY ON FALL TREES!

Finding an old piece of furniture makes me happy.

Ice Cream makes me happy.

But come November, I usually put the vintage furniture makeovers and ice cream eating aside and focus on decorating for the holidays and with that comes warmer desserts. 

Note aside; just thinking about the warmer desserts makes me wanna do a happy dance!

The holidays make me so happy! And decorating for the holidays makes me even happier! But sometimes, it can get a little overwhelming and a little stressful.

And that my Sweet Friends, is why I’ve decided to have Fall Christmas Trees in my home. It’s like, like, the perfect holiday decorating plan. 

So are you ready?

Ready for the DIY? It’s really not that difficult…

MATERIALS NEEDED FOR A DIY ON FALL TREES!

1. Faux Christmas Tree with Lights (go artificial, a real tree will not last as long as you need it to.) Small TreeMedium TreeLarge Tree or Extra Large Tree or all of the above.
  2. Autumn Leaf Garland or Maple Leaf Garland
  3. Individual Leaves
  4. Tree Collar or Blanket
  5. Scented Pinecones
  6. Turkey decorations
  7. All can be purchased at Walmart here.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR DIY ON FALL TREES!

Set up your artificial Christmas Tree(s). I set up four trees in my home. Two for the buffet, one for the table and one for the Family Room.

Place garland around tree(s). For larger tree(s), use garland first.

Place individual leaves (real or faux) on tree(s). For smaller tree(s), use individual leaves only. 

Add collars to base or a blanket on each tree.

Add pinecones and turkeys to the base of the tree(s) for decoration.

Set up your tree(s) at the beginning of November. Remove garland and leaves after Thanksgiving and decorate trees with Santas, Reindeer, Ornaments, Bows and anything else you’d like.

Enjoy your Less Stressful Holiday Season.

Now go out there and create something.

Cynthia

Cynthia Nessel at Create With Cynthia