Rustic Dollar Tree Rag Christmas Tree – DIY

$2

ho doesn’t like good Dollar Tree craft for the weekend? Not me… ha ha. Love those little makeovers that are possible thanks to that store. On one of my trips to a Dollar Tree I was lucky to find some of those mini trees. Never crafted with them so it was only appropriate to try. So I picked white and green ones. Even dough I love idea of White Christmas decor decorating white tree always seemed to be a challenge for me but I think I am ready. It will be for sure some kind of Rustic Christmas Tree.

I had so many ideas for my white Dollar Trees but as I unpacked and unfolded my tree in the house I noticed that they are completely different shades of white …. Bummer! One of them had a purple hue to it. Thank goodness I had a bit of white spray paint left. Hopefully it will work! I used  Rust-Oleum Paint and Primer White

Few sprays and all that purple hue was gone! That was easy!As I mentioned before dollar trees are really looking like dollar trees if you know what I mean … They are just not that full even if you try hard to spread their branches.

As you can see my plan is to use pillowcases in white satin like material and white and grey striped one that I also purchased at the Dollar Tree. My goal was to make Rustic Christmas tree and fill in gaps in between branches.

Cut or like me… rip around 3 inches wide and around 10 inches long strips of material. Can’t really tell you how many you just have to make that judgment yourself. It all depends how full you like you rag Christmas tree to be.

I really didn’t want to hide all branches… my goal was just fill in in between. My idea of rag tree DIY is taking its shape and I like what I see. Yess!!!

Simple ornament white bulb lights are just perfect this project don’t you think so? If you curious where I found them … they are from Target dollar section.

and I think I am done! TAA- DAAA!!! My non-perfect Perfect Christmas tree.

l LOVE that raggedy tree look. It really does have that Rustic feel! Have to tell you ...it is not easy to take a good picture

Still not a perfect picture but I had to share how it looks at night. I think it is time to get a better camera!

Check out our other Christmas tree crafts and Home decor ideas on our blog. Just type CHRISTMAS in a search bar and they will all pop. Here are some Dollar Tree Ornaments Makeover- DIY

Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
15 Memorial Day Crafts
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Agnes Chrzanowska

• Do your best!.

I couldent find this an forgot to save.I must be getting good lol...

Agnes can i say all your projects look amazeing. I scrolled down on your projects an wow...you have the magic touch.I call it :))

Thanks for shareing

• Lisa West

This is really cute. Live the rag tree. Righr now I'm using my loop yarn to make gifts. If I have enough to make a tree I will. Seen the cute loop yarn one.