Asked on Nov 25, 2019

Can you give me ideas for making simple paper Christmas ornaments?

Eileen B.VickymcreationsPamela
+2

• Cher @ Designs By Studio C

Hi, Anna!

Here is a link to assorted paper Christmas ornaments that can be made... I hope this helps!

• Pamela

Hi ! I would think making paper gingerbread man or peace doves would be simple .

• Eileen B.

Buy some clear glass christmas balls make sure the tops come off, pour few drops of 2 or 3 colours of acrycilic craft paint into them swirl the paint around then turn them upside down and let the paint continue dripping down I found red, white and a gold or blue and silver are the nicest but you can use any combination you like. I used medium sized disposable coffee cups to rest the upside down baubles on to allow the excess paint to drain. Put the caps back on and tie a piece of colourful ribbon to hang them on the tree. I made some but unfortunately I don't have a photo because I don't have the baubles anymore we downsized and we gave a lot of stuff to the kids. Enjoy