Trine F
Trine F
  • Raymond, NE

Before & After of my Dining Room

It was a dark cave of a room when I bought the cottage. It really needed to be updated, and brought back to life. I bought the table you see in the before pic of the former owner. And painted it. Once again, all my furniture in here is 2'nd hand :)
once again, you can see all the photos at http://vinnord.blogspot.no/2011/08/before-after-diningroom.html
a dark maroon cave of a room...
a dark maroon cave of a room...
After, a super light green on the walls, hushed down aqua accents... I love my room now! It has a beach cottage feel to it.
aqua accents
aqua accents
aqua plates from the 1950's, a fraction of my ever growing collection....
it really is a room filled with light from the two large windows...
Trine F

• Cre4859215

Beautiful! Would you please tell me the brand and color of the paint you used on the chairs? Thanks!

• Cre4859215

I forgot to ask, did you paint the chandelier yourself, or buy it that color? If you bought it, would you please share the shopping resource? If you painted it, what is the brand and color of the paint? Thanks!

• Wendy Strimple Noonan

Beautiful!! Could you please tell me what color you painted the chairs? Love it all!!