Erica Sooter
Erica Sooter
  • Everett, WA

DIY Wood Crate Console Table and Shelf

Nine of my bloggy friends and I decided to challenge ourselves to all use a plain Michael's Crate and transform it in whatever way we wished - and thus The Great Crate Challenge was born! None of us had any idea what the others were doing for their projects and as a result there are 10 totally unique and DIY-able crate projects that you can complete for your own home! I chose to make a modern industrial
diy wood crate console table shelf, diy, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
It's perfect in my bedroom as an under-the-TV console and holds some of my books and journals. For the full project list, tutorial, and glamor shots of the final reveal of the finished product, please visit: http://www.dwellbeautiful.com/the-great-michaels-crate-challenge/ Thank you!
Erica Sooter

• Diva of DIY

I just found this post. This is great! Can't wait to check out the other projects! Heading over to your blog now...

• Hml11809510

Hi! This is beautiful! What size legs did you use? I looked in the blog but may have missed it.