Dollar Store Mason Jar Ornaments

$5

Even though I have a Grinch theme in my home for Christmas I still love farmhouse Christmas decor. These turned out so cute. I can't wait to give them to some of my fave, farmhouse friends.

I hope you like them too.

I used some plastic mason jar ornaments from the Dollar Tree and some faux snow from the Dollar Tree. The other supplies included some mini tree ornaments that I found at Wal Mart, some foam pieces to place in the lid, and a hot glue gun and glue sticks

The mini ornaments were some cute little red lanterns and some fun farmhouse signs.

I cute two pieces of foam for each lid. This raised the little ornaments so they weren't a half inch under the clear part of the ornament.

After the foam pieces were down I used the hot glue to add a red lantern. Then I cut off the greenery on one side so the sign could sit next to it and still allow the jar part to fit over the minis.

Once the lantern and the sign were glued down I added hot glue to all of the places I wanted snow.

I spooned the faux snow onto the glue. In this part you need to move somewhat quickly so the glue doesn't dry.

Once the snow is down all you do is screw the plastic jar back onto the lid.

I love the way they turned out.

I took them out to the neighbor's tree to see how they looked.

What do you think?

If you like this project you will probably like a lot of my blog projects. I love Dollar Store crafts and designing SVG cut files to use with my Cricut or Silhouette.

Sign up for my email/newsletter list and you can have access to all of my designs in my free resource library.

Thanks so much for reading!

Michelle

The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
Michelle James

• Jessica

SO cute! Loving the added snow detail! Gorgeous.

• Mandy

Tried to check out your website but it says your site is down! 😢

• Michelle James

Hi Mandy. I just went on it from my phone. I hope you don't have any more issues. Thanks for letting me know.