Asked on Dec 1, 2019

How can I make a sign with my grandson's sports number on it?

Kathy Gunter LawMogieNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA
+1

My grandsons play many sports. I would like to make a sign with their numbers on it. Thank you in advance.

• Janice

Hi Cathy, depending on what sport your grandson is into, perhaps you could draw or copy a design of the appropriate ball and draw or paint the numbers on it. For instance, if he's into baseball, draw a round circle, add the stitching in red, and then place the numbers in the middle. This could likely be done by painting cardboard the correct color, using craft paints for the stitching and numbers.

• How about wooden plaques? You stain or paint then stencil their numbers on it. Any craft and hobby store will have everything you need.

• Mogie

You can put the number on everything from a trash can to a road or street sign.

• Kathy Gunter Law

You could do jerseys out of plywood then paint and place outside in your yard.