Asked on Dec 2, 2019

How do I replace a pull-out kitchen faucet?

LindaMorgan McBrideBecky at Flipping the Flip
+3

The kitchen faucet installed on my Georgetown is pretty flimsy. Seems like a quick inexpensive upgrade. For those that have replaced theirs what brand did you go with? Jenny Molin

• Cindy

Hi Jenny. I'm Cindy. We installed a Moen faucet in our kitchen. Very happy with it. My husband says "you get what you pay for when it comes to faucets." There is a wide range of prices to choose from. The least expensive are not made as well. Also when you go shopping for a new faucet, read the box and make sure it has all the functions you want. For example, do you want a pull-out, do you want a soap dispenser, do you want different spray patterns, and so on. Good luck Jenny and Happy Holidays.

• Mogie

For years I bought cheap faucets at places like walmart and they usually lasted for 5 years or less. But broke down and bought a nice Moen at Lowe's (I believe) and it has lasted for nearly 20 years now. Cindy is right sometimes you do get what you pay for. But do some research first. At least go to amazon and read the customer reviews on different models before purchasing.

• They're really not hard to replace. Find a good quality one by at least a decent name brand that will last a while, follow the instructions in reverse to remove the old one, then the instructions forward to install the new. Have a bucket and loads of rags nearby!

• Morgan McBride

I got a great professional looking faucet at Costco! Great price. see it here - https://www.charlestoncrafted.com/home-tours/house-tour/kitchen/

• Linda