Asked on Dec 2, 2019

How do I exterminate roaches?

Judy H.Kelli L. MilliganFlipturn
+3

• Kathy Gunter Law

Diatomaceous Earth is a good and safe for kids and animals, just make sure you get the food grade.

Boric acid works well also but I wouldn't recommend it if you have children or animals that might lick it up.

• Lifestyles Homes

You’ll need to find their nests or where they hide and also eliminate every spec of food.

Pet food can’t stay out at night. Fresh fruit needs to go in the fridge at night.

• Redcatcec

Half and half sugar and boric acid, put it where the live but out of the way of children and pets.

The sugar will draw them and the boric acid will kill them.

• Flipturn

Call a Professional Exterminator. They have the tools and materials to get into spaces that can not be seen, but where roaches love to hide out.

• Kelli L. Milligan

I set off Roach bombs inside and sprayed Home Defense around perimeter of house. So far has worked great.

• Judy H.

If you have a fairly robust roach population, you will not get rid of them without calling a professional exterminator in to do the job. We renovated a 70 year old home with a roach problem. I used a dozen roach bombs, but within days, they returned.