Asked on Dec 2, 2019

How can I organize my closet?

FlipturnMorgan McBrideJohnavallance82
+3

How can I make my own closet organization

• Measure your closet dimensions. Take photos of your existing space. Then head over to your hardware or home improvement center. There are all sorts of closet organization options from low budget to high end built in systems depending upon your budget and needs.

• Emily

Do as Mari Kondo suggests and first of all remove all clothing and go through it to discard no longer wanted items

• You'll need to take everything out, decide what you're keeping, evaluate what you're keeping and what your needs are, then purchase items like racks, shelves, hooks, or poles based on that.

• Johnavallance82

Hi there, Before you set off, Go through your closet and make a list of what you wish to store so that you don't get thrown by great looking storage items or ideas that just don't do what you really want. Best wishes.

• Morgan McBride

it is actually very inexpensive to build a wooden closet system. Here's how I did it - https://www.charlestoncrafted.com/nursery-closet-system/

• Flipturn

Depending on where you live, some materials for constructing your own wooden closet system may not be that expensive compared to purchasing pre-assembled pieces. However, to complete the project properly., you will need an array of specific tools and finishing notions. Reliable and sturdy tools for wood working are not cheap.