Asked on Dec 3, 2019

How do I hang a hand towel when there is no wall or cabinet space?

Lindsay AratariChristina Faye RepurposedTinyshoes
+5

I have a vanity and a large mirror overhead, there is a med cabinet on the one side wall. I have tried to hang a towel from the cabinet molding but it blocks the cabinet door from opening? Any other ideas?

• Kelli L. Milligan

They make hand towel stands you can set on the counter or just lay it on the counter at an angle. Looks nice and is handy.

• Rosie

Thank you so much, really didn't expect anyone to answer. I will definitely take a look at some .

• I keep my hand towel on a small stand on the vanity. My bathroom is huge, but zero wall space. Hope this helps! Hugs, Holly

• Rymea

You could mount a towel bar on the bathroom door or perhaps on the medicine cabinet door.

• Gk

If your medicine cabinet on the wall sticks out from the wall you might have some space to mount a small towel bar on the underside of the cabinet or use a Command hook on the side. If you used a Command hook you could make some loops on your hand towels so they could hang by finding a pretty trim at a sewing store. You could also add buttonholes and use that hole to hang them on the Command hook.

• Tinyshoes

Rosie....Do you have a cabinet door you can use an over the door hook...they can be purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond.

• Christina Faye Repurposed

Is there room under the medicine cabinet to attach a small towel rod?

• Lindsay Aratari

You can try hanging it on the door of the bathroom or drape it on the sink or use a towel stand :)