Asked on Dec 4, 2019

How do I clean my stove grill ?

Patricia FloresKathy Gunter LawMogie
+2

I wipe it with dish detergent but still looks dirty..

• Ken Erickson

go on-line for questions at the manufacturer's website. I would probably clean it like any other cast iron pan.

• Hop onto the manufacturers website and look up your model. Or go back to the store where purchased and get a copy of all paperwork. When I acquire any appliance or gadget, I immediately make a new file folder to keep manuals and pertinent paperwork (warranty or guarantee, etc.), together in one place. Then file in my cabinet so they never get lost, misplaced and are always handy.

• Mogie

You can find all the info you need by Goggling it. Just type in the info on the stove into the search bar. Like Naomie I keep my manuals. They have a special section in our filing cabinet.

• Kathy Gunter Law

I would check with the manfacturer but in general, a degreaser like GP66 and microfiber should do the trick.

• Patricia Flores

In move got lost