How To Make Faux Milk (for Santa)

$3

I love to make fun and fake milk and cookies for Santa each year. This year I decided to make a vintage inspired set. Take a look at how I made the milk with two materials- it's so easy and looks great!

What you'll need is a glass bottle, I picked up this sweet vintage looking one from the dollar store. You can use anything, even an old Starbuck's coffee jar 😂!

The next thing you'll need is some caulk! That's it, you can add a sweet straw if you'd like as well. You may need a wet cloth along the way to clean up any mess.

FIll the bottle about 3/4 of the way with the caulk. Make sure it touches the sides of the bottle, so it looks like liquid is sitting in the bottle. you can smooth it out or stir it, and then place your straw inside.

Now all you have to do is wait for it to fully dry overnight. Bam 💥 you're done!

Now I just need some fake cookies 🍪 for my plate! This is such a fun and easy way to make some "milk" for when Santa comes to visit.

To see more of my crafts, check out my Facebook page Gilbert Marketplace!

The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners

• Val
    Val

Pranking Santa, oh my gosh. Hilarious. Too funny. My kids would have had a field day with this. It's super cute and I'm leaving Santa some nice bourbon just in case. Some of our gifts are signed from Silly Santa, Sarcastic Santa, Smug Santa, etc. Grown up kids are fun to mess with, this will be made in my house.

• Barb
    Barb

Santa will appreciate the bourbon after the fakeout snacks!