Dollar Store Tomato Cage Tree

$20

Hi Hometalk! This faux tree tutorial is so easy and inexpensive! All you need is a tomato cage, and some green garland. You can use any type ort color of garland, but if you're looking to achieve a "real" look, go with the green.

All you need to do is to start wrapping the garland around the base of the tomato cage. You can use glue as you go around to keep it in place.

And keep on wrapping the garland around the tomato cage, once one is finished, start with a new one. You want to keep the layers close together so that the tree looks full and nice!

Once the whole tomato cage is covered with the garland, you can place it wherever you'd like. I put mine in the planter at the front of my house.

I decided to decorate it using natural looking branches, berries, and pine cones. How lovely!

Here it is completed, and looking gorgeous. I am so happy with how it turned out! The possibilities are endless, so have fun with it!

See more of what I do at Gilbert Marketplace

Happy Holidays!