Asked on Dec 12, 2019

Should buy a TV stand that has no reviews?

Miriam ILifestyles HomesFrugalFamilyTimes.com
+3

My husband and I have been hunting for a tv stand for a while. suraj palette Its been hard to find something we both like - right color, right style, right price. I've found this piece in espresso on Wayfair. But it has no reviews and they very obviously exaggerated the original price to be able to market a 99% savings. My gut says I should probably move on. Has anyone bought anything from wayfair without reviews? senior citizen homes

• Johnavallance82

Hello There,

Don't overthink this matter! You have been looking for some time for the right thing to come along, and now it has! It maybe new to the market and you are being offered it at a great price and it is just what you have been looking for - GRAB IT! and then be the First to give it a review!! It could well be what you have wanted and could not afford at the correct price! Be brave and don't let it get away! It could be the company is not going to make TV stands anymore - who knows? Best wishes......

• Chloe Crabtree

I was fortunate that when I bought from Wayfair, I was able to find the same piece of furniture at a local furniture store so I could see it in real life first, then ordered it at the better Wayfair price. Now, they may not have any reviews just because it is a newer project.

• Redcatcec

Go for it! It maybe too new and not enough people have ordered it yet or if they have they are not writing reviews, who knows. If it not what you wanted not much invested or you can make it work in another way.

• FrugalFamilyTimes.com

It's a risk - and their return policy isn't great. See if you can find the same one somewhere else - Amazon often has the same stuff with a better return policy.

• Lifestyles Homes

I would glue any joints or connections, as I put it together. It’s made of particle board or MDF.

• Miriam I

Wait - I do see reviews. A lot of them. See screen shot.